Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I have a large friend's circle...

On Apr 11, 2005, i send out a forward named "Fwd: Going for abortion???? Think again....." and today on Jan 24,2006, i get that same mail but it was named "Fw: WRONG CHOICES".

Actually sometime back i read somewhere that "If you send out a forwarded mail and get it back from a person to whom you did not send that mail, then you you have a Friend's Circle. And the longer it take for you to get it back, the larger is your friends circle". I did decide that the next time when i get a very nice mail, i shall send it to everyone i know and wait for it to some back to me. And today, i got a mail that i prayed that i should not get back after almost a year(of course, short by 2 months).

As for the reason why i did not want to get that mail, its was mail that showed how does theƂ  fetus look when they are being destroyed at various stage of pregnancy. I got the shock of my life seeing those pictures. I was horrified. My first impulse was to destroy it but then it came to mind that "Till the time i saw those pictures, i was against abortion only because i know that its a process used to kill unexpected babies. But now, its that horrible pictures that comes to mind". So, i decied to create an awareness among people about how dreadful is abortion and i send that mail to everyone on my address book. I did get a lot of criticism from many people for sending that mail. Guys & girls,equally( girls were more dramatic). I was even being made to promise by some people that, i would never send a mail like that ever in my life. I assumed that everyone would have just deleted that mail and never bothered to forward it.
And today when i saw that very mail. I did feel very horrible. But, I am glad that atleast some people did have the courage to accept it as one the horrible realities that everyone tries to ignore. And went ahead & forwarding that mail. Hope that this mail has help atleast one person realize the conseqences of doing for abortion.

I really dont know who all bothered to forward that mail. But all i can say is that i am really glad that you did that.

No comments: