Thursday, June 16, 2005

Return of the Old Bad Days.........

I am expecting my dad anytime today in the evening.
And i am totally worn-out trying to restore some kinda order at my home, which i messed up royally during the time my parents were in India.

Looking back at the days, it was a worth while experience. I am clear of one thing now, i have a loooong way to get matured. I was really having a tough time as my mom was not around to look after me.
All the way i had a feeling that i can be independent. But, now i know that i have some more to learn before i get stand on my own feet.
I must say, i really need to learn to be organised in life.........(not to forget the mornings when i discover the bitter truth that i don't have any washed cloths for the day).

Well, let me get to organising the house.............................
wish me all the best.......

No comments: