Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hey Neighbour......

Well, today as i was going to the supermarket i met my new neighbour(has been my neighbour for 6 months) face2face for the first time. Just a casual smile & we walked off our ways.

After that, when i came home. I saw that my blog was loaded on my browser. That's when "Next Blog >>", on the top right-end of my blog caught my attention. I was curious to see who is my neighbour online as i know my neighbour offline :-)

Here i go, "http://transcendente.blogspot.com/". That's the address of my neighbour & his name is André Marques de Carvalho Mendes(wow!, thats long). A 24 yr old Portuguese student of Computer Engineering (nice to have a neighbour of your same interest).

Well, the best part is yet to come.

I once again went backed to my blog & tried clicking "Next Blog >>".

This time its not my Portuguese neighbour. Now its "http://painterlady.blogspot.com/". Now its a 42 yr old American lady who is an artist as well as a writer. On checking more about her, it seems that she has published a couple of books & has lot of personal interest varying from poetry to painting to belly dancing to Tarot studies. Well, there goes a list of a stranger's interest & i am no less to that.

Actually now i am more-than-ever tempted to explore around and see all my "Next Blog >>" neighbours. But unfortunately, the damn time is the problem. I got to go. Guess i shall visit my neighbours some other time. And i am sure that this is gonna be a journey that wouldn't end this lifetime.

Well, bye. Got to go.................

No comments: